[tweetmeme source=”stickynotestory” only_single=false https://rebeccaenzor.wordpress.com/]
Let’s start with the fun part, shall we? I received THREE blog awards in the past week (well, technically two, since two of them are the same award from different people :P). Since they both have “tell us something about yourself” and “tag X number of people” rules I’m going to break them up into two different posts. One today and one in a couple days when I’m finally done with edits.
The awesome Claudie A – another scientist/fantasy writer/NaNo ML – gave me the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award:
Thank you Claudie!
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share four guilty pleasures that you have.
3. Pass the award on to six other blogs.
Four guilty pleasures:
1. Nonni’s Decadence Biscotti. It’s full of sugar and it makes my mouth hurt, but I love it so much that I don’t care. I’ll eat a whole box of these in two days and then not be able to eat anything else for a week. So worth it!
2. Fanfic. Whether it’s Invader Zim or My Little Pony, X-men or Dark Tower, or even fics of my own characters I love to read and write Fanfics. MLP fanfic is what got me started writing in the first place – how could I ever give it up?
3. World of Warcraft. This cuts in to my writing time so much when I’m on a WoW kick, but the game is so freaking PRETTY. And sometimes you just need to come home and kick some bad-guy butt.
4. Laying in bed looking out the window with the dogs locked out of the room. There’s a little park behind my house, and a lot of trees, and a pretty white house beyond that and I love to just open the blinds and stare outside on weekend mornings when hubby thinks I’m sleeping. Or, if the day is rainy and gray I’ll spend the time reading a book.
And now six blogs that are irresistibly sweet!
(ok, so I know the last two won the Write Hard award last month, but Angela didn’t have a blog then, and they both really deserve it. Because they are sweet, and the best critters a writer could have!)
And speaking of critters, and critiques, and editing: I’m almost done! I have three more chapters to type up and then line edits on chapters 6-10, and the first half of Fie Eoin will be heading to my writing group! And I’ve got GREAT new ideas for the second half now. I really can’t wait to be writing again (ok, so I might have wasted some editing time by writing this one scene…but it’s an awesome scene and I couldn’t let it slip away!)
Congrats to my super-sweet winners, and I’ll post the next award when my edits are finished!