[tweetmeme source=”stickynotestory” only_single=false https://rebeccaenzor.wordpress.com/]
I told you last week about the Irresistibly Sweet award that I won, but I also received the Stylish Blogger Award from Laura AND Cally! (and you wondered why they are irresistibly sweet?) Thank you ladies!
- Link back to the award givers.
- State Seven things about myself.
- Pass on the award to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
Seven Things about me!
1. I got married on an island that doesn’t allow cars. Everything is horse drawn carriages and bicycles, and I paid for my wedding by selling my collection of My Little Ponies (I had over three hundred at the time – it was quite a chunk of change). There were only 16 people present, including my hubby and I.
2. Sugar gives me bad canker sores, so I’ve stopped eating it. The smell of frosting now makes my stomach turn.
3. I’m starting to sorta, kind of enjoy editing. But don’t tell my WIP that 😉
4. I have been to Trinidad and Tobago twice, and Costa Rica once. The food was better in Trinidad, but the people are nicer in Costa Rica. The second time I went to Trinidad my HR manager’s parents made me a home-cooked Trini meal and it was awesome. They moved out of the country a few months later because it became too dangerous to stay.
5. All through High School I wanted to be a jazz singer. I almost failed Chemistry and decided I wanted to be a biologist when I dissected my first fish. All through college I wanted to be a marine biologist and ended up becoming a chemist instead. Now I want to be a writer. And I never sing anymore.
6. I am so scared of needles that when I broke my collarbone I wouldn’t let them give me morphine. Of course, I couldn’t fight back so they gave it to me anyways. And now I work with needles everyday (but still don’t like them coming at me!).
7. I believe in other worlds. I believe that Fie Eoin is out there somewhere in some other universe, and that I lived there once. But I do not believe I was Kindra, because that’s just crazy 😉
And now, 15 new-to-me bloggers that I think deserve the Stylish Blogger Award! (I could just point you to my sidebar of Crusaders, but that seems like cheating ;P)
Whew! That’s a lot of new blogs to check out. And one of those lovely bloggers up there (LB Diamond, to be exact) is holding a Nature of Magic Blogfest! Go check it out if you are interested, and pop back over here on the 26th to find out what I believe the nature of magic is, as well as a little taste of the magic in Fie Eoin.
And later this week I’ll be back with a post saying that I’m done editing. I swear it this time! (This is taking much longer than I thought it would)